- Intel Pentium N4200 Quad-Core Processor (Up to 2.5GHz)
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display
- 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM Memory & 32GB SSD
- Two Built-in Upward Facing Speakers
- 802.11ac WiFi featuring MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- 2 – USB Type-C ports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C
- 2 – USB 3.0 Ports
- 4-Cell Li-Ion Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 12 Hour Battery Life
- Google Chrome
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- 15.6” Full HD Display, Intel Pentium N4200, Aluminum Cover, 180 Degree Lay Flat Design, Up to 12-hours Battery Life